Zurich Invest Ltd offers various products in the areas of retirement provision, investments and asset management. Depending on the products, it works together with other bodies, such as the Zurich Invest Bank Foundation or the Zurich Vesting Foundation (together the "Foundations") and with custodian and settlement banks, and processes personal data while doing so.
"Personal data" is data relating to an identified or identifiable person; in other words, the data or corresponding additional data can be used to make inferences about their identity. “Processing” refers to any handling of personal data, e.g. collection, storage, use disclosure and deletion. "Particularly sensitive personal data" includes, for example, data that reveals racial and ethnic origin, health data, and other data that finds particular protection under data protection law.
- Pension account holders and customers (e.g. asset management clients and investors),
- depending on the product, dependents of pension account holders (e.g. current and former spouses and registered partnerships, life partners, parents, siblings and children) supported persons and other beneficiaries.
- past, present and future employers or their contacts,
- authorized representatives (e.g. legal representatives),
- persons involved in the sales organization of Zurich Insurance Company Ltd ("ZIC") such as contact persons and employees of ZIC and of sales partners members of our governing bodies,
- Contact persons from social and private insurers, other retirement provision and vested benefits institutions, reinsurers, suppliers and partners and from government authorities and offices.
We are available at any time should you have any questions (sub-paragraph 2).